In this policy:
- “our”, “we”, “us” or “Mix Digital” means Mix Digital Limited
- “you” means you, the person visiting our website
- “services” means all goods or services we provide, and anything else we do for you
2. What kind of personal information we collect
If you’re just browsing our website
If you are only browsing and reading information on our website, then we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- your online device information, such as your IP address and device identifier (whether you’re on an iPhone, Android, Mac, PC etc.)
- the operating system and the browser your device uses
- your browsing behaviour (which pages you view)
- the date and time of your visit
- generalised location data (eg. which city you’re in)
If you engage with a form
If you engage with a web form, such as a contact form or our price indication calculator, we collect the following information in order to reply to you:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number (if provided by you)
- your business location (if provided by you)
- your business size (if provided by you)
- the content of any messages that you send via our forms
To enhance the user experience when using our web forms, your data may be saved to our web server before you submit the form. This is to ensure data is not lost between pages of multi-page forms.
3. How we share your information
We don’t. We’ll never share your data with anyone, unless either required to by law, or approved by you (in writing) in order to provide a product or service (for example, giving a courier your delivery address if we’re arranging the delivery of something to you, or on your behalf).
4. How we use your information
We use aggregated data to measure the number of visitors to different parts of our website and to measure and improve the effectiveness of our marketing communications and advertising.
If you choose to provide us with personal information (such as your email address), we will use that personal information to communicate with you, including in relation to all the goods and services which we provide to you or which we consider might be of interest to you. This may include electronic marketing communications, such as email marketing.
5. Advertising and analytics
6. How we store and safeguard your personal information
How long we keep your personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as it’s needed in connection with the purposes for which it was collected, or as otherwise required by law.
When you submit data through a form on our website, this is stored on our web server for a limited period of time, before it’s erased. The information may be retained in our email inboxes however.
Our storage and security measures
We follow industry best practice to ensure the personal information we hold is secure. This includes the use of two-factor authentication (2FA) where available on all data storage, file storage, and cloud services.
7. Your privacy rights
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You can access or ask us to update or correct your personal information by emailing us at [email protected].
8. Changes to this policy
We may change this policy at any time. Any change we make applies from the date specified below.
Last updated 12 September 2023.